- Samara Jade – Zero (TO BE RELEASED: Nov 15, 2020) Mastering Engineer: Camelia Jade. Mixing: Samara Jade. Recording: Chris Rosser and Samara Jade.
- Dana Anastasia – cry if you need to (2020) Mastering Engineer and Mix Assistance by Camelia Jade. Recorded and Mixed by Dana Anastasia.
- Micaela Kingslight – My Way Home (2020) Mastering Engineer, Assistant Recording Engineer: Camelia Jade. Recorded and Mixed by George Rezendes. Produced by George Rezendes and Micaela Kingslight.
- Nic Masangkay – Dark at Dusk: The Final Suicide (2019) Mastering Engineer, Recording Engineer, Assistant Mixing Engineer: Camelia Jade, at the Jack Straw Cultural Center, Seattle WA. Music Produced and Recorded by Nic Masangkay.
- Aimée Ringle – Human and Tender (2019) Mastering and Mixing Engineer: Camelia Jade. Recording: Camelia Jade, Alexa Sunshine Rose, Simon de Voil, and Eric James.
Music Production – Lead Engineer
- DiTrani Brothers and The Hammer of Spring – Broken Lands (2018) Mixing and Mastering Engineer: Camelia Jade. Recorded by Camelia Jade & George Rezendes at The Toolshed SoundLab in Port Townsend, WA.
- Simon de Voil – Trust (2017) Mixing and Mastering Engineer, guest musician: Camelia Jade. Recorded by Simon de Voil.
- Woolly Breeches – Heaven and Home (debut album) (2016-2017) Recording, Mixing and Mastering Engineer, guest musician: Camelia Jade.
- The Aimées – Golden Thread (debut album) (2016) recording, mixing, co-producing.
- Velda Thomas – Ancestral Lullaby (sound healing album)
- Mary Anne Bennick – Blessing
- Laurence Cole – Song Archive (in progress)
- Eden Hana – Folk/Soul Blues (Awaiting Official Release)
- Elizabeth Jennings – Emergence – Pianist, Composer (Awaiting Official Release)
Music Production – Assistant Engineer
Live Sound Reinforcement – visit the “Contact” page to book live sound for your event
- Oregon Country Fair, Veneta, OR
- Olympic Music Festival, Port Townsend, WA
- Centrum Jazz Festival, Port Townsend, WA
- Centrum Acoustic Blues Festival, Port Townsend, WA
- “Deep Squeeze” Accordion Festival, Port Townsend, WA
- Cellar Door, Port Townsend, WA
- Finnriver Tasting Room, Chimacum, WA
- Chapel Performance Space at the Good Shepherd Center, Seattle, WA
- The Black Dog Arts Cafe, Snoqualmie, WA
- The Bemis Art Show Seattle, WA
- Village Medicine Podcast – VillageMedicineSeattle.com
- Astrotwins Monthly Podcast – Astrostyle.com
- Medicine Media by Char Sundust
Musical performances (Live Recording)
- Fleenor / Owcharuk Duo – Jack Straw KEXP Hood to Hood Event
(visit the link above to listen)
- Glorious Food! on KPTZ 91.9 FM in Port Townsend, WA
- Green Acre Radio heard on KBCS 91.3 FM in Seattle, WA; KSER 90.7FM in Everett, WA
Youth Audio Workshops
- EMP Sci-Fi Youth Writing Contest, “Write Out of This World”
- STYLE – Songwriting Through Youth Literature Education, with The Bushwick Book Club of Seattle.
- Education Projects with the Jack Straw Cultural Center
Live Readings, poetry, fiction (Recording)
Analog and Digital Preservation
- KRAB FM (1962-1984) – Reel-to-Reel recordings of archival programs digitally preserved.
- Queen Anne Historical Society – Community Oral Histories digitally preserved.
Gallery Installations (Assistant Engineer)