Music Production – Lead Engineer
- DiTrani Brothers and The Hammer of Spring – Broken Lands (2018) recording, mixing, mastering.
- Simon de Voil – Trust (2017) mixing, mastering; guest musician.
- Woolly Breeches – Heaven and Home (debut album) (2016-2017) recording, mixing, mastering, guest musician.
- The Aimées – Golden Thread (debut album) (2016) recording, mixing, co-producing.
- Velda Thomas – Ancestral Lullaby (sound healing album)
- Mary Anne Bennick – Blessing
- Laurence Cole – Song Archive (in progress)
- Eden Hana – Folk/Soul Blues (Awaiting Official Release)
- Elizabeth Jennings – Emergence – Pianist, Composer (Awaiting Official Release)
Music Production – Assistant Engineer
Musical performances (Live Recording)
- Fleenor / Owcharuk Duo – Jack Straw KEXP Hood to Hood Event
(visit the link above to listen)
- Glorious Food! on KPTZ 91.9 FM in Port Townsend, WA
- Green Acre Radio heard on KBCS 91.3 FM in Seattle, WA; KSER 90.7FM in Everett, WA
Youth Audio Workshops
- EMP Sci-Fi Youth Writing Contest, “Write Out of This World”
- STYLE – Songwriting Through Youth Literature Education, with The Bushwick Book Club of Seattle.
- Education Projects with the Jack Straw Cultural Center
Live Readings, poetry, fiction (Recording)
Analog and Digital Preservation
- KRAB FM (1962-1984) – Reel-to-Reel recordings of archival programs digitally preserved.
- Queen Anne Historical Society – Community Oral Histories digitally preserved.
Live Sound Reinforcement – visit the “Contact” page to book live sound for your event
- Cellar Door, Port Townsend, WA
- Port Townsend Accordion Festival
- Centrum Jazz Festival, Port Townsend, WA
- Centrum Acoustic Blues Festival, Port Townsend, WA
- Chapel Performance Space at the Good Shepherd Center, Seattle, WA
- The Black Dog Arts Cafe, Snoqualmie, WA
- The Bemis Art Show Seattle, WA
Gallery Installations (Assistant Engineer)